WRESTLING STREAMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE, UFC AND IMPACT WRESTLING STREAMS THAT ARE BETTER THEN EVERYONE ELSE CAUSE WERE THE BEST IN THE WORLD

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Poll
Latest topics
» VIDEO: Dolph Ziggler's WWE Return Promo
Billy Gunn says why he keeps wrestling, Comparisons to Ziggler, More EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:35 am by Restufeu_34

» Kurt Angle says WWE Needs to give him props
Billy Gunn says why he keeps wrestling, Comparisons to Ziggler, More EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:24 am by Restufeu_34

» WWE looking for performance General Manager
Billy Gunn says why he keeps wrestling, Comparisons to Ziggler, More EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:04 am by Restufeu_34

» VIDEO: "Rampage" Jackson debuts on TNA
Billy Gunn says why he keeps wrestling, Comparisons to Ziggler, More EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:12 pm by Restufeu_34

» How does Vince plan to ruin NBA's ratings?
Billy Gunn says why he keeps wrestling, Comparisons to Ziggler, More EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:04 pm by Restufeu_34

» EXCLUSIVE: Daniel Bryan to receive huge push this summer!
Billy Gunn says why he keeps wrestling, Comparisons to Ziggler, More EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:49 pm by Restufeu_34

» TNA Ratings in for 6/6/13
Billy Gunn says why he keeps wrestling, Comparisons to Ziggler, More EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:44 pm by Restufeu_34

» Rock's "The Hero" draws more than 1.5 million views
Billy Gunn says why he keeps wrestling, Comparisons to Ziggler, More EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:36 pm by Restufeu_34

» WWE Payback: Does the Latest PPV Name Change Mean Anything?
Billy Gunn says why he keeps wrestling, Comparisons to Ziggler, More EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:13 pm by CMPUNKFAN1345

Top posters
Restufeu_34
Billy Gunn says why he keeps wrestling, Comparisons to Ziggler, More I_vote_lcapBilly Gunn says why he keeps wrestling, Comparisons to Ziggler, More I_voting_barBilly Gunn says why he keeps wrestling, Comparisons to Ziggler, More I_vote_rcap 
CMPUNKFAN1345
Billy Gunn says why he keeps wrestling, Comparisons to Ziggler, More I_vote_lcapBilly Gunn says why he keeps wrestling, Comparisons to Ziggler, More I_voting_barBilly Gunn says why he keeps wrestling, Comparisons to Ziggler, More I_vote_rcap 
WWEFan1993
LegoWaffels
BigShowfan342
Smoke14
vx314
tristanharrell777
SEScoops
WWE
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
Affiliates
free forum

Billy Gunn says why he keeps wrestling, Comparisons to Ziggler, More

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Restufeu_34
admin
Restufeu_34

Billy Gunn says why he keeps wrestling, Comparisons to Ziggler, More Empty
PostSubject: Billy Gunn says why he keeps wrestling, Comparisons to Ziggler, More   Billy Gunn says why he keeps wrestling, Comparisons to Ziggler, More EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 4:19 pm

Arda Ocal (@arda_ocal) and Jimmy Korderas (@jimmykorderas) of #AftermathRadio on thescore.com and iTunes chat with former WWE Superstar and 10 time Tag Team Champion Billy Gunn (@RealBillyGunn). Highlights:

His wrestling career, what keeps his career going at the independent level (including this weekend where he will appear for www.CWIwrestling.com), also talking about his work ethic on the independent shows: “I still enjoy what I do. I love what I do because its probably the one thing that I am really good at. It’s hard to really give up. I still love seeing the people, I still love getting out in front of people, I still love seeing the fans, I still love what this business has to offer “

How he was never a fan of pro wrestling growing up and the business found him – taking about the Harris Brothers beating him up for 4 hours straight in the beginning of his training: “I never watched wrestling kid, never wanted to be a wrestler, never wanted to get in this business. I just fell into this business, and then again the tag team stuff that just fell in my lap. It was something that was so exciting to me.”

How far was he willing to go in that scenario as a performer with Billy and Chuck: “As far as I needed to, cause it was my job. People look at whole scenario different than I do. I look at it as it was my job, they came to me and Chuck and said were gonna go this direction.. I would have gone as far as needed.”

Comparisons of him to current WWE Superstar Dolph Ziggler – does he agree? Also on Dolph’s in ring skills as a performer for WWE now: “I think hes got great potential, and I think he’s one of there best talents WWE has. A little bit longer and he will be a big star, I think he is extremely talented.”
Back to top Go down

Billy Gunn says why he keeps wrestling, Comparisons to Ziggler, More
Page 1 of 1