WRESTLING STREAMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE, UFC AND IMPACT WRESTLING STREAMS THAT ARE BETTER THEN EVERYONE ELSE CAUSE WERE THE BEST IN THE WORLD

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Poll
Latest topics
» VIDEO: Dolph Ziggler's WWE Return Promo
UFC139 results POLL EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:35 am by Restufeu_34

» Kurt Angle says WWE Needs to give him props
UFC139 results POLL EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:24 am by Restufeu_34

» WWE looking for performance General Manager
UFC139 results POLL EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:04 am by Restufeu_34

» VIDEO: "Rampage" Jackson debuts on TNA
UFC139 results POLL EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:12 pm by Restufeu_34

» How does Vince plan to ruin NBA's ratings?
UFC139 results POLL EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:04 pm by Restufeu_34

» EXCLUSIVE: Daniel Bryan to receive huge push this summer!
UFC139 results POLL EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:49 pm by Restufeu_34

» TNA Ratings in for 6/6/13
UFC139 results POLL EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:44 pm by Restufeu_34

» Rock's "The Hero" draws more than 1.5 million views
UFC139 results POLL EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:36 pm by Restufeu_34

» WWE Payback: Does the Latest PPV Name Change Mean Anything?
UFC139 results POLL EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:13 pm by CMPUNKFAN1345

Top posters
Restufeu_34
UFC139 results POLL I_vote_lcapUFC139 results POLL I_voting_barUFC139 results POLL I_vote_rcap 
CMPUNKFAN1345
UFC139 results POLL I_vote_lcapUFC139 results POLL I_voting_barUFC139 results POLL I_vote_rcap 
WWEFan1993
LegoWaffels
BigShowfan342
Smoke14
vx314
tristanharrell777
SEScoops
WWE
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
Affiliates
free forum

UFC139 results POLL

Go down 

Did you enjoy UFC139 PPV?
Yes
UFC139 results POLL I_vote_lcap50%UFC139 results POLL I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
No
UFC139 results POLL I_vote_lcap0%UFC139 results POLL I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Best PPV ever
UFC139 results POLL I_vote_lcap50%UFC139 results POLL I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Sucked
UFC139 results POLL I_vote_lcap0%UFC139 results POLL I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
CMPUNKFAN1345
SUPER Admin
CMPUNKFAN1345

UFC139 results POLL Empty
PostSubject: UFC139 results POLL   UFC139 results POLL EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:00 am

SHAMAR BAILEY (@ShamarBailey) VS. DANNY CASTILLO (@lastcall155)

Round 1 - Referee Jason McCoy in the cage for this catchweight fight. Castillo slips on a kick, but when Bailey moves in, he's taken to the mat with a double-leg takedown. Bailey is quickly back up, but Castillo clings to him and then lifts and slams him again. Bailey again is back up, but Castillo wraps the hips, and he picks him and carries him to the center of the cage to slam him. Bailey works butterfly guard before pulling Castillo into full guard. Castillo throws a few punches, but they're largely blocked. Castillo frees a leg and move to half guard, but Bailey pulls him close to avoid any punches. Castillo postures up for a few elbows. Bailey tries to go to mount, but Bailey forces him back to half guard. Castillo lands some punches after posturing up. A few hammerfists also land flush, and then he works the body. Castillo them moves into mount. Bailey clings to him and pulls him close before a hip escape. Castillo lands in half guard and then delivers heavy punches. The ref warns him to fight back, but he doesn't, and the ref waves it off. Danny Castillo def. Shamar Bailey via TKO (punches) - Round 1, 4:52

SETH BACZYNSKI (@Sethbmma) VS. MATT BROWN (@IamTheImmortal)

Round 1 - Referee Dan Stell oversees this welterweight bout. Brown holds the center to open as Baczynski circles left. Baczynski utilizing his reach early, but Brown willing to trade. Baczynski jabs into a clinch and pushes Brown against the cage. Elbows traded inside. Brown pulls free and slips most of Baczynski's punches before circling off. Baczynski reverses again and finally scores a takedown after pressing the action across the cage. Brows spins and stands, and he allows Baczynski to return to his feet, as well. Brown goes on the attack, but he ducks into a left hand. Baczynski pushes in and controls against the cage again. Brown grabs the neck and tries to spin off. Baczynski lands a few knees inside but is warned for a low blow that doesn't stop the action. Baczynski continues to press in for a takedown that won't come. Baczynski lands a stiff right hand and tries to secure the neck. Not there, but Baczynski takes the opening round on the MMAjunkie.com card, 10-9.

Round 2 - Quick starts again by both fighters, but as the clinch up, Baczynski grabs a guillotine choke and drops to his back. Baczynski figure-fours around the body and squeezes tight. Brown is stuck. He's fighting like hell to get free, but Baczynski's grip looks very tight. He continues to squeeze, and Brown has no choice but to tap. Seth Baczynski def. Matt Brown via submission (guillotine choke) - Round 2, 0:42.

NICK PACE (@NickPaceMMA) VS. MIGUEL TORRES (@MiguelTorresMMA)

Round 1 - Referee Josh Rosenthal in charge of this catchweight contest. Torres looks angry as he moves forward and kicks low. Pace keeping his distance, and Torres is firing the jab. High kick just misses for Pace. Torres counters on top of a low kick. Pace misses a big overhand right. Pace of fight moderate to begin, but Torres lands a straight. Torres blocks a left and lands a big right. Pace staying controlled as Torres pushes forward. Torres trips Pace with a low kick. Right hand lands for Torres. Torres has his right hand tight to his chin. Pace leaps forward with a few knees and tries for a takedown against the cage. Two minutes remain. Pace with a high-crotch as he tries to trip Torres to the floor. Torres tries to wrap the neck against the cage, but it's not there. One minute left. Torres lands a few punches to the body and tries to lock a kimura. He lays out to extend, but Pace defends well. They break away, and Torres flurries. Stiff right lands. High kick at the bell. Round ends, and MMAjunkie.com sees it for Torres, 10-9.

Round 2 - Torres with an early high kick that's blocked. Switch kick, and he kicks low to follow. Pace misses with a big overhand. Torres snaps a front kick up the middle. Pace still trying to navigate the reach. Torres just misses a power high kick but lands a stiff jab. Pace times an attack, ducks for the takedown and moves the fight to the floor. Torres on his back but throws rapid elbows to the dome. Torres switches to a butterfly guard. Torres punching from the floor as Pace steps into half-mount and then side control. Torres spins and works back to his feet. Pace defends against the cage in the clinch. Torres driving knees into the gut. One minute left. Pace grabs the neck and tries to land a choke, but Torres pulls free and delivers more knees. Foot stomps as well from Torres. Pace grabs a Thai clinch, but Torres just punches to the body until the bell. MMAjunkie.com sees it again for Torres, 10-9.

Round 3 - Torres takes the center again and pops the jab. Pace pushes in from distance, but Torres sniffs it out. Right hand for Torres. Pace short on a few punches, and Torres makes him pay with counters. Torres kicks the legs and follows to the body. He looks very comfortable, but Pace is still swinging. Torres works the leg again. Torres moving side to side, firing jabs. Pace clinches up, but Torres easily turns him around and into the cage. Punches and knees to the body from Torres as we reach the halfway mark. Shoulder strike from Torres, and Pace finally pulls free and away. Torres jabs and flashes a front kick. Pace stalking and misses a huge uppercut. He's looking for a one-punch finish. Torres still firing combinations. Pace does land a stiff knee to the chin as he presses in, but Torres again circles off and goes to work on the outside. Pace pulls free, and the crowd asks for a big finish. Torres fires off a few combinations and kicks to the body before moving away at the bell. MMAjunkie.com sees it again for Torres, 10-9, giving him the fight 30-27. Miguel Torres def. Nick Pace via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27).

RAFAEL DOS ANJOS (@RdosAnjosMMA) VS. GLEISON TIBAU (@TibauATT)

Round 1 - Referee Jason McCoy oversees this lightweight fight. Tibau grabs the center. dos Anjos circles left as the two measure distance from southpaw. dos Anjos fires a few kicks to varying levels, and they each rifle off a few punches. Both look explosive early. Tibau holds the center, but dos Anjos won't give him a stationary target. dos Anjos extremely busy. Tibau shoots in and brings it to the floor. dos Anjos tries to elevate him and sweep, but Tibau stays on top. dos Anjos scrambles to his feet and away. dos Anjos flashes out the high kick again with two minutes remaining. Traded punches in the pocket. dos Anjos now has the center, and he flurries before ducking under and driving Tibau to the floor. Tibau stands again, and they trade shots as they separate. dos Anjos remains the more active fighter. Tibau punches, shoots and punches again, clipping dos Anjos briefly. dos Anjos recovers and moves into another takedown attempt. Tibau defends until the bell. Good first round from both that could go either way. MMAjunkie.com going to lean slightly toward dos Anjos, 10-9, based on the output, but Tibau had some big punches.

Round 2 - Early stoppage, as McCoy sees some tape hanging from Tibau's left hand. It's cut quickly, and we return to action. Tibau has the center again and fires heavy punches. dos Anjos defends a takedown and lands a right hand. Punching pace picking up from both fighters. Tibau trying to land bog shots down the middle. dos Anjos moving side to side, and he ducks a punch and drives in on a takedown. dos Anjos pulls away after missing the takedown. He's the busier fighter, but Tibau is stalking with big power down the pipe. dos Anjos lands a left over the top and moves into the clinch. Tibau just spins off the cage and presses in from the outside. Tibau looking for the takedown, but dos Anjos pushes free with the underhook. dos Anjos punching more frequently now with 90 seconds remaining in another close round. Tibau lands flush and wobbles dos Anjos. dos Anjos retreats against the cage, but Tibau is blasting away on the outside. Blood coming from the right ear, and he's standing on extremely shaky legs. McCoy lets them fight. dos Anjos does not look clear, bit he's still moving forward. Tibau lands a few more punches before the bell, but dos Anjos somehow survives. Clear round for Tibau, 10-9, who may be up 2-0. MMAjunkie.com has it even.

Round 3 - dos Anjos has a little spring in his step and opens with a kick. overhand right lands. But Tibau is firm in the center and stalking. dos Anjos leaps in with a knee to the body. One minute down in a tightly contested fight. Tibau short on a takedown, and dos Anjos still looks to press. dos Anjos kicks the leg. Tibau misses another takedown and is short on a punch over the top. dos Anjos lands, but Tibau right there to answer. dos Anjos winging big punches, and Tibau now missing with his punches. Halfway point. Tibau ducks under and drives in, and that could be key in a close fight. dos Anjos has guard underneath as Tibau walks him to the cage. dos Anjos scrambles and stands. dos Anjos swings to the outside and tries for a single. Tibau circles off and controls from the outside. Still a close fight. dos Anjos now circles off and drives in. McCoy lets them work. dos Anjos trying for a single that won't come. Big flurry as they break. dos Anjos walks into a left. Close, close fight, and both guys proclaim victory at the bell. MMAjunkie.com leans toward Tibau in the third, 10-9, awarding him the fight, 29-28. Gleison Tibau def. Rafael dos Anjos via split decision (28-29, 29-28, 30-27).

TOM LAWLOR (@FilthyTomLawlor) VS. CHRIS WEIDMAN (@ChrisWeidmanUFC)

Round 1 - Dan Stell in charge of the final Facebook prelim. Weidman gets the center early and ducks a few Lawlor strikes. Weidman kicks high but shoots immediately after and drives Lawlor to the floor. Lawlor turns to a knee and tries to scramble up, but Weidman pulls the legs back out and stays on top. Lawlor nearly got up, but he's now got Weidman on top.W eidman looks to be setting up a choke as Lawlor scrambles. The D'arce looks firm, but Lawlor's face not visible. Weidman adjusts and continues to squeeze. Lawlor not moving, and Weidman alerts Stell. Sure enough, Lawlor is out. Smooth finish. Chris Weidman def. Tom Lawlor via technical submission (D'arce choke) - Round 1, 2:07.

MICHAEL MCDONALD (@MaydayMcDonald) VS. ALEX SOTO (@sotomma)

Round 1 - Referee Josh Rosenthal in the cage as we go live on Spike TV. Soto lands a jab from southpaw. He leaps in with a knee. McDonald having trouble settling in the earl going as Soto pushes in. Soto kicks low. Soto lands to the body. McDonald tags him with a crisp as he comes in with a low kick and is dropped. McDonald all over him with punches. Soto somehow makes it through the initial rush, but an uppercut lands on the button. A flurry of shots follow before Rosenthal can save him. Brutal finish. Michael McDonald def. Alex Soto via knockout (punches) - Round 1, 0:56.

RYAN BADER (@RyanBader) VS. JASON BRILZ (@JasonBrilz)

Round 1 - Referee Jason McCoy in charge of the evening's final prelim. Bader with an early jab. He's bouncing quite a bit, looking to throw. Brilz short on an overhand right. Bader lands a crisp uppercut. Brilz a touch slower to start. Bader controlling the center and backing away when Brilz throws overhand shots. Bader fires a one-two, and the right hand is flush behind the ear. Brilz drops, and McCoy doesn't wait to see what more could land. That's it. Another quick finish. Ryan Bader def. Jason Brilz via knockout (punch) - Round 1, 1:17.

STEPHAN BONNAR (@StephanBonnar) VS. KYLE KINGSBURY (@Kingsbu)

Round 1 - Referee Dan Stell in the cage as we go live on pay-per-view. Toe-to-toe early. Kingsbury starts with a low kick. Bonnar is full of energy. Kingsbury kicks and pushes into the clinch. Knees inside from Kingsbury. Bonnar reaches down for a leg, but Kingsbury pulls away. Big shots traded, and Kingsbury is wobbled a bit. Bonnar lands a kick to the cup for a brief stop. On the restart, Kingsbury lands a few punches. More punches traded, and Kingsbury is bleeding early. Kingsbury pushes in from the clinch again and punches are traded. Knees and punches on the inside. Bonnar looks for the trip, but Kingsbury defends well and looks to capitalize. He does, but Bonnar is right there to return fire. Two minutes left, and there is non-stop brawling to open. More clinch work, but Bonnar lands a combination of punches when they break. This is a tough, grinding fight in the early going. Bonnar pushes Kingsbury to the floor and moves into side control. Kingsbury flat on his back. Bonnar hooks the leg, cradling Kingsbury and holding him down. Pass to mount, and Bonnar goes to work with punches. Kingsbury rolls and defends. Stell right there on top, and the bell sounds. Great start, and MMAjunkie.com gives the opening round to Bonnar, 10-9.

Round 2 - Brief delay while Bonnar's glove tape is trimmed. Bonnar comes out firing, but Kingsbury is there to answer again. Bonnar switches stances over and over and slides around to the back when Kingsbury looks to move in. Bonnar drops for a single leg and gets it.He's in half-mount and starts looking for a kimura. Bonnar pulls the left leg free and gets to side control. Bonnar looking to secure a crucifix from the top, and he's also looking to attack the right arm. North-south briefly and then again to side control. Halfway in, and Bonnar is in complete control. Bonnar has the neck briefly, but he lets it go in favor of more punches to the head. Bonnar finally steps over and pins the arm in a crucifix, but he pulls it right back. Bonnar just smothering from the top. Bonnar tries to lock in a guillotine and pass to mount. Kingsbury feels it and defends well, but he's still stuck on the bottom. Bonnar switches over to half-mount and then looks to set up an arm-triangle choke. Not there. Crowd somehow decides a boo is appropriate just before the round ends. Great round for Bonnar, who takes it on the MMAjunkie.com card, 10-9. Borderline 10-8, but not enough damage or near submissions for our taste.

Round 3 - Kingsbury will need a finish. He looks to kick, and Bonnar easily steps around to the back and scores a trip. It works, but Kingsbury pops up. Bonnar stays tied to the body and puts him back down again. Kingsbury settles onto his back. Bonnar in half-mount. Side control now, then north-south. Couple of boos from the pro-Kingsbury crowd, but Bonnar continues to cradle from side control as he looks for potential choke attempt. Stell hears the boos, but he lets the fight play out. Bonnar with a few short elbows before looking to step into a crucifix. Two minutes remaining, and Bonnar continues to grind away on the top. Punches, short elbows and complete domination in position. Bonnar elbowing the body. More boos from the crowd. One minute left. Kingsbury tries to buck and roll, but Bonnar is heavy on top. Kingsbury rolls to his side, but Bonnar is not going to allow him to escape. No real earnest submission attempt, but Bonnar cruises to a win in the third round on the MMAjunkie.com card, 10-9, giving him the fight 30-27. Stephan Bonnar def. Kyle Kingsbury via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-25, 30-27).

MARTIN KAMPMANN (@MartinKampmann) VS. RICK STORY (@Rick_Story)

Round 1 - Referee Josh Rosenthal in the cage for this key welterweight fight. Story moves forward and starts firing. Kampmann there to answer. Story is all over Kampmann early, digging to the body and blasting away up top. Kampmann kicks high, and his face is reddened already. Story whiffs on a punch and is also bleeding. Quick opening minute. Pace settles, and Kampmann lands a nice right hand. Story with a nice shot to the body and punch up top. Kampmann now bleeding on the eyebrow. Story slowing the aggression a bit but still firing heavy punches halfway in. Kampmann mixing in kicks while Story works the body. Story with a left hand. Kampmann bleeding from the forehead, as well. Blood picking up from both fighters, and Kampmann pops a jab. Great striking exchanges thus far. Final minute. They clinch up but quickly break and swing wildly again. Nice shots to the body from Story. Good work from both fighters, but MMAjunkie.com leans toward Story, 10-9.

Round 2 - Both fighters cleaned up to open. Kampmann starts with a high kick. Story trying to loop hooks around the ear. Kampmann looking for the jab. Story with a solid counter right. Kampmann up the pipe. Kampmann starting to wing the right. Story there to answer with counter hooks. Kampmann has another kick blocked but fires a straight in right after. Story looks to be slowing a bit, but he's still firing heavy shots, including a right that catches Kampmann's attention. Left for Story answered with a right from Kampmann. Story takes a few deep breaths, and his right eye is pretty beat up, but he throws to the gut. Kampmann wraps the body with two minutes left and scores a trip. Half-mount for Kampmann. Kampmann sets up the arm triangle, but Story feels it and pulls free. Blood really pumping out of Story's head. Kampmann working hard to set up that choke, but it's not coming. Kampmann tries to free his legs, and hear come the ridiculous boos again. Story hangs on until the bell, but Kampmann takes the round, 10-9, on the MMAjunkie.com card.

Round 3 - Story pushes forward quickly and works Kampmann into the fence. Kampmann pulls free, but Story does sneak in three punches. Kampmann spins off the cage and pushes around Story's body, looking for the takedown. Kampmann gets it to the floor for a moment, but Story pops right back up. Kampmann is bodylocked on the back, but Story peels free. Story starts brawling, but he's lost a bit of zip. He shoots in and gets Kampmann to his butt. Not for long. Two minutes in, and Kampmann grabs a collar ties and knees to the body. But of a stalemate in the clinch, but Kampmann trying to work to the back. Story pushes in, and Kampmann suplexes him to the floor. Story stands right back up. Kampmann continues to push in on the cage. Trip from Kampamnn. Story with a takedown, but Kampmann back up. Final minute. Kampmann gets the back and looks for a rear-naked choke. He's going to run out of time, but it's a great finish for Kampmann in a tough fight. MMAjunkie.com sees the final round for Kampmann, 10-9, awarding him the fight 29-28. Martin Kampmann def. Rick Story via split decision (28-29, 30-27, 29-28).

BRIAN BOWLES (@Brian_Bowles) VS. URIJAH FABER (@UrijahFaber)

Round 1 - Referee Jason McCoy in the cage for this battle of former WEC champions. California crowd fully behind "The California Kid." Bowles sets up outside. Faber works for angles from the center do the cage. Big leg kick from Faber. He's quick early, moving in and out. Faber throwing in combinations. Bowles looking for the big shot and trying to counter. Faber holding the center, and he lands a right hand and backs away. Faber nearly ducks into a knee but rattles off punches up top. Bowles eats a few punches but seems to be OK. Stiff jab for Bowles. Faber still using speed to his advantage and landing with more frequency. Faber ducks Bowles and lands a takedown with flair. Bowles holds the neck for a second but lets go and sets up in full guard. Faber on top in the final minute. Bowles checks the clock. Faber postures up, standing and looking to throw. Bowles pins the right ankle and just ducks a big right hand from Faber before the bell. MMAjunkie.com sees the first for Faber, 10-9.

Round 2 - Bowles jabs to start, and his corner was asking him to press. He does so, but Faber there to answer. Faber lands a big right hand up the middle and Bowles in trouble. Faber swarming. Bowles somehow works to his knees. Faber tees off against the cage. Faber was looking for a choke, but he settles on big punches. Faber all over Bowles with punches. Faber has the guillotine from the top, rolls over and gets full mount, and Bowles is trapped. Bowles has no choice but to tap. Urijah Faber def. Brian Bowles via submission (guillotine choke) - Round 2, 1:27.

CUNG LE (@CungLe185) VS. WANDERLEI SILVA (@wandfc)

Round 1 - Referee Dan Stell in the cage. Le comes out with the side kick. Silva keeping distance early. Le moves in with a few punches inside before Silva backs away.Silva lands a right hand, and Le stumbles a bit. Le patient in the center of the cage. He backs Silva to the cage and misses spinning strike. Silva keeping his distances and looking to load up on right hands. Silva ducks into spinning backfist. He falls to a knee but gets back up. Le lands spinning heel kick. Le is picking Silva apart from distance. Silva's eyes look fairly clear as he backs away. Le moving forward with confidence and kicks the body. Another side kick to the body. Silva lands a punch inside, but he's having trouble wit the distance. Le kicks the chest. Silva trying to bait Le in and land the big shot, but Le is loading up on kicks from distance. Silva does sneak in a few punches, but Le controls the center and kicks the body again. Silva kicks the body. Low kick and high kick from Silva. He's not going away without a fight. Le bleeding, and Silva is pushing in. Big flurry from Silva in the closing seconds. Rounds ends, and crowd comes to its feet. MMAjunkie.comgives it to Le, 10-9.

Round 2 - Silva slips to the floor, a little off-balance. He pops back up and sets up in the pocket. Le moves forward with a kick to the body and an axe kick. Silva kicks the legs, but Le answers. Chants for both fighters. They're patiently looking to strike. Silva in the center. Le backs him away. More punches traded. Stiff right from Silva. Le kicks the body twice. Le slowing as he moves forward, and Silva kicking the legs. Furry from Silva catches Le's attention, and a left lands. More rushing strikes from Silva. Le kicks the chest, and his mouth is wide open. He bounces around to shake the legs out and pushes Silva back with a kick to the chest. One minute left. Silva rushes forward with three punches and then drops Le with a punch. Big knees as Le scrambles up. Silva hunting for the finish. He backs away and resets. Big knee from Silva, and he pounces with punches. Le crumbles in the corner as Silva leaps onto the cage. Crowd goes nuts. Incredible work by Silva. Wanderlei Silva def. Cung Le via knockout (strikes) - Round 2, 4:49.

DAN HENDERSON (@DanHendo) VS. MAURICIO "SHOGUN" RUA (@ShogunRua)

Round 1 - Referee Josh Rosenthal in charge of tonight's main event. Both fighters hand their left hands low to start. Big low kick from Rua. Henderson punches and grabs onto the neck as Rua pushes forward. Rua back to his feet, and Henderson tees off with a knee and several bog punches. He pulls away, and Rua's face is already a wreck. Rua shoots in, and Henderson tries to grab the neck again. Rua is squinting in the clinch as the blood rushes into his eye. He falls back as Henderson pulls away. Henderson walks away. Rua in the center, and he pushes in with a knee. Henderson fires the right up the pipe. Low kick from Rua. Rua presses in again for a takedown. Henderson sprawls but eats an elbow. Another right hand from Henderson. Punches thrown, and Rua lands a right hand. Henderson hits the deck. Rua swarms, but Henderson is fine and works back to his floor. Tense moments there for Henderson. Rua uses the uppercut again. Right from Henderson. Rua swarms with three punches, and he's showing excellent heart in a tough opening round. Rua presses in with a clinch until the bell. MMAjunkie.com sees the first for Henderson, 10-9.

Round 2 - Rua walks forward to the center. Right hand for Rua scores. Low kick follows. Henderson tries to duck a punch and scores a takedown, but Rua able to defend. One minute in, and Rua is pressing in from the center. Henderson creates some space and scores a few punches as he pushes of. Henderson loads up on the right, and two land flush. Rua answers back before they break, but Henderson won the exchange. Wild hooks exchanged in the middle. Both fighting with a moderate pace but winging heavy leather. Rua with a crisp right. Rua rushes forward with punches and back into the clinch. Henderson spins off and punches. This is a brawl, no doubt about it. Blood trickling down Rua's face again. Henderson with a few knees inside. Rua slowing a bit as Henderson presses in, and the crowd wants some action. Rosenthal calls for work. Not enough, and we get a restart. Henderson checks the clock. Rua with a crisp combination. Henderson answers again, but Rua probably got the best there. Final seconds. Nothing in the close, and it was a tight round. MMAjunkie.com leans slightly toward Henderson, 10-9.

Round 3 - Big punches again to open. Henderson stalking, and Rua throws a big irght. He looked tired to end round two, but he's throwing now. Henderson pushes him to the cage, but Rua kicks and makes space. Henderson drives in and scores a takedown, but he can't control as they return to their feet. Rua's left cheek a mess, but he's finding success with that uppercut. Henderson with the big shot, and Rua is down. Henderson swarms. Rua rolls and tries to clinch. Henderson just pounding away. Rosenthal watching very, very closely. Rua somehow grabs the leg and looks for a submission on Henderson's left leg. Not there, but he won't let go. He somehow climbs to his feet as Henderson escaped. Even Dana White is in full applause. Rua's face is a bloddy pulp as he pushes in from the outside. Rua drops for a leg. Henderson pounds away. Rosenthal warns Rua for grabbing the fence. Henderson elbows the head, abut Rua turns the action and takes the back. Incredible heart. Rua on fumes but refusing to give up. Gritty clinchwork as time winds down. Right hand lands for Rua. Bell sounds, and Rua's left eye is almost closed. MMAjunkie.com sees it for Henderson, 10-9.

Round 4 - Rua's left eye looks almost closed. Still, he pushes forward and attacks with a single. He gets it and moves to the back for a moment. Henderson scrambles to his knees. Henderson secures a crucifix and rolls looking for a choke. Rua somehow escapes. More guts from Rua. back on the feet, and Henderson drives in for a well-timed takedown. Henderson with a very high half-mount, and he's looking for a choke option. Rua scrambles to full guard. Henderson grinding away in top position. He stands and drops a big right hand. Rua rolls to his knees and tries to stand. He does at the halfway mark. Just an absolute war in the cage. Henderson shakes out his arms as zombie Rua pushes forward. Rua loads up on a right and a few jabs. Rua in the center and lands an incredible uppercut. Henderson is in a lot of trouble, but Rua can't get him. Henderson lands a big right. This is insane. Henderson is done with less than a minute left, but Rua is also struggling to fire. Takedown from Rua, and he moves into mount. Hammerfists. Henderson rolls overs. Rua looks for the choke, but it's not there. Henderson somehow sweeps to top. Round ends there. MMAjkunkie.com sees it for Rua, 10-9.

Round 5 - Touch of gloves from two exhausted warriors. Rua swivels at the hips. Henderson tries to load a right but eats a counter and falls to his back on a takedown attempt. Rua in side control with more than four minutes left. Rua sneaks in his right leg and is in full mount. Rua punches, and elbows. Henderson trying to do anything he can underneath to survive. Big punches from the top. Henderson gets half-guard and looks for a guillotine choke. It's not there. Rua pulls his head free two minutes in. Mount again for Rua. Punches form the top, and Henderson gives up his back. Rua briefly has an arm-triangle set up. More punches from the top. Henderson rolling side to side, but Rua is punching at every opening. The zip is gone after so much work. Rua blasting away with punches and elbows. One minute left. We may be heading toward a draw.Henderson tries to stand, but Rua's hammerfists are too much. He sits back down. Henderson has regained half-guard. Mount again for Rua, and he continues to punch. Fight ends there. MMAjunkie.com sees it 10-8 for Rua, resulting in a 47-47 draw. Dan Henderson def. Mauricio "Shogun" Rua via unanimous decision (48-47, 48-47, 48-47). So did you guys enjoy the event? Vote above and comment below.
Back to top Go down
https://wwestreams.forumotion.com

UFC139 results POLL
Page 1 of 1