WRESTLING STREAMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE, UFC AND IMPACT WRESTLING STREAMS THAT ARE BETTER THEN EVERYONE ELSE CAUSE WERE THE BEST IN THE WORLD

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Poll
Latest topics
» VIDEO: Dolph Ziggler's WWE Return Promo
Maryse Speaks Out – “I Wanted To Leave WWE For A Long Time” EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:35 am by Restufeu_34

» Kurt Angle says WWE Needs to give him props
Maryse Speaks Out – “I Wanted To Leave WWE For A Long Time” EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:24 am by Restufeu_34

» WWE looking for performance General Manager
Maryse Speaks Out – “I Wanted To Leave WWE For A Long Time” EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:04 am by Restufeu_34

» VIDEO: "Rampage" Jackson debuts on TNA
Maryse Speaks Out – “I Wanted To Leave WWE For A Long Time” EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:12 pm by Restufeu_34

» How does Vince plan to ruin NBA's ratings?
Maryse Speaks Out – “I Wanted To Leave WWE For A Long Time” EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:04 pm by Restufeu_34

» EXCLUSIVE: Daniel Bryan to receive huge push this summer!
Maryse Speaks Out – “I Wanted To Leave WWE For A Long Time” EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:49 pm by Restufeu_34

» TNA Ratings in for 6/6/13
Maryse Speaks Out – “I Wanted To Leave WWE For A Long Time” EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:44 pm by Restufeu_34

» Rock's "The Hero" draws more than 1.5 million views
Maryse Speaks Out – “I Wanted To Leave WWE For A Long Time” EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:36 pm by Restufeu_34

» WWE Payback: Does the Latest PPV Name Change Mean Anything?
Maryse Speaks Out – “I Wanted To Leave WWE For A Long Time” EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:13 pm by CMPUNKFAN1345

Top posters
Restufeu_34
Maryse Speaks Out – “I Wanted To Leave WWE For A Long Time” I_vote_lcapMaryse Speaks Out – “I Wanted To Leave WWE For A Long Time” I_voting_barMaryse Speaks Out – “I Wanted To Leave WWE For A Long Time” I_vote_rcap 
CMPUNKFAN1345
Maryse Speaks Out – “I Wanted To Leave WWE For A Long Time” I_vote_lcapMaryse Speaks Out – “I Wanted To Leave WWE For A Long Time” I_voting_barMaryse Speaks Out – “I Wanted To Leave WWE For A Long Time” I_vote_rcap 
WWEFan1993
LegoWaffels
BigShowfan342
Smoke14
vx314
tristanharrell777
SEScoops
WWE
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
Affiliates
free forum

Maryse Speaks Out – “I Wanted To Leave WWE For A Long Time”

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CMPUNKFAN1345
SUPER Admin
CMPUNKFAN1345

Maryse Speaks Out – “I Wanted To Leave WWE For A Long Time” Empty
PostSubject: Maryse Speaks Out – “I Wanted To Leave WWE For A Long Time”   Maryse Speaks Out – “I Wanted To Leave WWE For A Long Time” EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 9:37 am

Speaking to SLAM! Wrestling, Maryse Ouellet is looking forward to the future as she had been looking to leave the professional wrestling industry for a while.

“I just want better and bigger and I want to be performing on the big screen, I am working on a big project called House Of Maryse, which will be launching in summer 2012. It will be my clothing and jewelery selection and will be available in more than 500 stores in the U.S. and online at www.houseofmaryse.com,” she says.

“I knew in my heart that I wanted to leave WWE for a long time. I’m a business woman. I need to build and grow and I didn’t have any interest in the WWE anymore. I was like, next!

“My manager was happy when he heard of my release. He said to me, ‘Now we can start working on the serious stuff.’ I’m ready for a new chapter in my life. I have been with the WWE for six fantastic years, but now I want to do more.”

Ouellet, however, is not ruling out a possible return to the sports entertainment empire.

“I would go back to WWE, for a million dollars and a main event match at Wrestlemania,” she says.

CMPUNKFAN1345:"Maryse that makes u sound, like a gold digger but i'd still f*ck you"

“But, no TNA.”

Ouellet also comments on her introduction to professional wrestling, auditioning for the 2006 Diva Search, her WWE persona, working with Ted DiBiase, and more.
Back to top Go down
https://wwestreams.forumotion.com

Maryse Speaks Out – “I Wanted To Leave WWE For A Long Time”
Page 1 of 1