WRESTLING STREAMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE, UFC AND IMPACT WRESTLING STREAMS THAT ARE BETTER THEN EVERYONE ELSE CAUSE WERE THE BEST IN THE WORLD

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Poll
Latest topics
» VIDEO: Dolph Ziggler's WWE Return Promo
Carter To Be Inducted Into Hall of Fame, Bischoff Insults Fan EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:35 am by Restufeu_34

» Kurt Angle says WWE Needs to give him props
Carter To Be Inducted Into Hall of Fame, Bischoff Insults Fan EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:24 am by Restufeu_34

» WWE looking for performance General Manager
Carter To Be Inducted Into Hall of Fame, Bischoff Insults Fan EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:04 am by Restufeu_34

» VIDEO: "Rampage" Jackson debuts on TNA
Carter To Be Inducted Into Hall of Fame, Bischoff Insults Fan EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:12 pm by Restufeu_34

» How does Vince plan to ruin NBA's ratings?
Carter To Be Inducted Into Hall of Fame, Bischoff Insults Fan EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:04 pm by Restufeu_34

» EXCLUSIVE: Daniel Bryan to receive huge push this summer!
Carter To Be Inducted Into Hall of Fame, Bischoff Insults Fan EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:49 pm by Restufeu_34

» TNA Ratings in for 6/6/13
Carter To Be Inducted Into Hall of Fame, Bischoff Insults Fan EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:44 pm by Restufeu_34

» Rock's "The Hero" draws more than 1.5 million views
Carter To Be Inducted Into Hall of Fame, Bischoff Insults Fan EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:36 pm by Restufeu_34

» WWE Payback: Does the Latest PPV Name Change Mean Anything?
Carter To Be Inducted Into Hall of Fame, Bischoff Insults Fan EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:13 pm by CMPUNKFAN1345

Top posters
Restufeu_34
Carter To Be Inducted Into Hall of Fame, Bischoff Insults Fan I_vote_lcapCarter To Be Inducted Into Hall of Fame, Bischoff Insults Fan I_voting_barCarter To Be Inducted Into Hall of Fame, Bischoff Insults Fan I_vote_rcap 
CMPUNKFAN1345
Carter To Be Inducted Into Hall of Fame, Bischoff Insults Fan I_vote_lcapCarter To Be Inducted Into Hall of Fame, Bischoff Insults Fan I_voting_barCarter To Be Inducted Into Hall of Fame, Bischoff Insults Fan I_vote_rcap 
WWEFan1993
LegoWaffels
BigShowfan342
Smoke14
vx314
tristanharrell777
SEScoops
WWE
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
Affiliates
free forum

Carter To Be Inducted Into Hall of Fame, Bischoff Insults Fan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CMPUNKFAN1345
SUPER Admin
CMPUNKFAN1345

Carter To Be Inducted Into Hall of Fame, Bischoff Insults Fan Empty
PostSubject: Carter To Be Inducted Into Hall of Fame, Bischoff Insults Fan   Carter To Be Inducted Into Hall of Fame, Bischoff Insults Fan EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:44 pm

– Women Superstars Uncensored announced during Saturday’s Breaking Barriers 2 internet pay-per-view that TNA Wrestling President Dixie Carter would be inducted into the WSU Hall of Fame next spring. She will be enshrined alongside Cindy Rogers, Jana and late journalist Georgiann Makropoulos.

– TNA Wrestling producer/personality Eric Bischoff published the following statement on Twitter regarding online critics and his son Garett: “If online critics were as smart as they like to think. They wouldn’t STILL be spelling Garett’s name wrong after all this time.”

A user on the site responded, “Nobody cares about the Garett angle, which is probably why no-one spells it properly. Nepotism rides again. #DavidFlair”

The TNA head wrote back, “Hmm…that would explain the consistently high ratings for it. MARK.”

– Angelina Love and Madison Rayne appear at Wrestling Universe 34-29 Francis Lewis Blvd. Flushing, New York on Sunday, December 4 from 2:00 p.m to 4:00 p.m. Visit WrestlingUniverseOnline.com for more information.

Back to top Go down
https://wwestreams.forumotion.com
Restufeu_34
admin
Restufeu_34

PostSubject: Re: Carter To Be Inducted Into Hall of Fame, Bischoff Insults Fan   Carter To Be Inducted Into Hall of Fame, Bischoff Insults Fan EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:49 pm

SCREW BOTH OF EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY AINT EVEN SPELLIN IT RIGHT!!!!!!!!! ITS G-A-R-R-E-T-T
Back to top Go down
CMPUNKFAN1345
SUPER Admin
CMPUNKFAN1345

PostSubject: Re: Carter To Be Inducted Into Hall of Fame, Bischoff Insults Fan   Carter To Be Inducted Into Hall of Fame, Bischoff Insults Fan EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:53 pm

WWEandMLB wrote:
SCREW BOTH OF EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY AINT EVEN SPELLIN IT RIGHT!!!!!!!!! ITS G-A-R-R-E-T-T
TROLOL they only mad it to 2nd grade anyway thats why TNA sucks can't even hold down a decent storyline led alone spelling right PIPEBOMB
Back to top Go down
https://wwestreams.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carter To Be Inducted Into Hall of Fame, Bischoff Insults Fan   Carter To Be Inducted Into Hall of Fame, Bischoff Insults Fan Empty

Back to top Go down

Carter To Be Inducted Into Hall of Fame, Bischoff Insults Fan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WRESTLING STREAMS  :: Impact Wrestling-
Jump to: