WRESTLING STREAMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE, UFC AND IMPACT WRESTLING STREAMS THAT ARE BETTER THEN EVERYONE ELSE CAUSE WERE THE BEST IN THE WORLD

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Poll
Latest topics
» VIDEO: Dolph Ziggler's WWE Return Promo
EXCLUSIVE: Daniel Bryan to receive huge push this summer! EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:35 am by Restufeu_34

» Kurt Angle says WWE Needs to give him props
EXCLUSIVE: Daniel Bryan to receive huge push this summer! EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:24 am by Restufeu_34

» WWE looking for performance General Manager
EXCLUSIVE: Daniel Bryan to receive huge push this summer! EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:04 am by Restufeu_34

» VIDEO: "Rampage" Jackson debuts on TNA
EXCLUSIVE: Daniel Bryan to receive huge push this summer! EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:12 pm by Restufeu_34

» How does Vince plan to ruin NBA's ratings?
EXCLUSIVE: Daniel Bryan to receive huge push this summer! EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:04 pm by Restufeu_34

» EXCLUSIVE: Daniel Bryan to receive huge push this summer!
EXCLUSIVE: Daniel Bryan to receive huge push this summer! EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:49 pm by Restufeu_34

» TNA Ratings in for 6/6/13
EXCLUSIVE: Daniel Bryan to receive huge push this summer! EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:44 pm by Restufeu_34

» Rock's "The Hero" draws more than 1.5 million views
EXCLUSIVE: Daniel Bryan to receive huge push this summer! EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:36 pm by Restufeu_34

» WWE Payback: Does the Latest PPV Name Change Mean Anything?
EXCLUSIVE: Daniel Bryan to receive huge push this summer! EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:13 pm by CMPUNKFAN1345

Top posters
Restufeu_34
EXCLUSIVE: Daniel Bryan to receive huge push this summer! I_vote_lcapEXCLUSIVE: Daniel Bryan to receive huge push this summer! I_voting_barEXCLUSIVE: Daniel Bryan to receive huge push this summer! I_vote_rcap 
CMPUNKFAN1345
EXCLUSIVE: Daniel Bryan to receive huge push this summer! I_vote_lcapEXCLUSIVE: Daniel Bryan to receive huge push this summer! I_voting_barEXCLUSIVE: Daniel Bryan to receive huge push this summer! I_vote_rcap 
WWEFan1993
LegoWaffels
BigShowfan342
Smoke14
vx314
tristanharrell777
SEScoops
WWE
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
Affiliates
free forum

EXCLUSIVE: Daniel Bryan to receive huge push this summer!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Restufeu_34
admin
Restufeu_34

EXCLUSIVE: Daniel Bryan to receive huge push this summer! Empty
PostSubject: EXCLUSIVE: Daniel Bryan to receive huge push this summer!   EXCLUSIVE: Daniel Bryan to receive huge push this summer! EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:49 pm

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that the WWE has big plans for former World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan this summer. Bryan is known as more of the most talented wrestlers in the business, peers and fans.

For those who watched this Monday's Raw it was evident how over he is with the crowd and WWE have already planted the seed for him to split up the team of of Hell No by becoming the 'weak link' of the partnership. As it stands Bryan is scheduled to face John Cena for the WWE Championship during the main event of July’s Money In The Bank pay-per-view.

WWE are aware of Bryan's current momentum as a face and as such he will likely work a 'face vs face' fued with Cena.
Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE: Daniel Bryan to receive huge push this summer!
Page 1 of 1