WRESTLING STREAMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE, UFC AND IMPACT WRESTLING STREAMS THAT ARE BETTER THEN EVERYONE ELSE CAUSE WERE THE BEST IN THE WORLD

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Poll
Latest topics
» VIDEO: Dolph Ziggler's WWE Return Promo
Maryse Ouellet Too Hot For PG WWE, No Plans On Joining TNA EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:35 am by Restufeu_34

» Kurt Angle says WWE Needs to give him props
Maryse Ouellet Too Hot For PG WWE, No Plans On Joining TNA EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:24 am by Restufeu_34

» WWE looking for performance General Manager
Maryse Ouellet Too Hot For PG WWE, No Plans On Joining TNA EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:04 am by Restufeu_34

» VIDEO: "Rampage" Jackson debuts on TNA
Maryse Ouellet Too Hot For PG WWE, No Plans On Joining TNA EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:12 pm by Restufeu_34

» How does Vince plan to ruin NBA's ratings?
Maryse Ouellet Too Hot For PG WWE, No Plans On Joining TNA EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:04 pm by Restufeu_34

» EXCLUSIVE: Daniel Bryan to receive huge push this summer!
Maryse Ouellet Too Hot For PG WWE, No Plans On Joining TNA EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:49 pm by Restufeu_34

» TNA Ratings in for 6/6/13
Maryse Ouellet Too Hot For PG WWE, No Plans On Joining TNA EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:44 pm by Restufeu_34

» Rock's "The Hero" draws more than 1.5 million views
Maryse Ouellet Too Hot For PG WWE, No Plans On Joining TNA EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:36 pm by Restufeu_34

» WWE Payback: Does the Latest PPV Name Change Mean Anything?
Maryse Ouellet Too Hot For PG WWE, No Plans On Joining TNA EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:13 pm by CMPUNKFAN1345

Top posters
Restufeu_34
Maryse Ouellet Too Hot For PG WWE, No Plans On Joining TNA I_vote_lcapMaryse Ouellet Too Hot For PG WWE, No Plans On Joining TNA I_voting_barMaryse Ouellet Too Hot For PG WWE, No Plans On Joining TNA I_vote_rcap 
CMPUNKFAN1345
Maryse Ouellet Too Hot For PG WWE, No Plans On Joining TNA I_vote_lcapMaryse Ouellet Too Hot For PG WWE, No Plans On Joining TNA I_voting_barMaryse Ouellet Too Hot For PG WWE, No Plans On Joining TNA I_vote_rcap 
WWEFan1993
LegoWaffels
BigShowfan342
Smoke14
vx314
tristanharrell777
SEScoops
WWE
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
Affiliates
free forum

Maryse Ouellet Too Hot For PG WWE, No Plans On Joining TNA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CMPUNKFAN1345
SUPER Admin
CMPUNKFAN1345

Maryse Ouellet Too Hot For PG WWE, No Plans On Joining TNA Empty
PostSubject: Maryse Ouellet Too Hot For PG WWE, No Plans On Joining TNA   Maryse Ouellet Too Hot For PG WWE, No Plans On Joining TNA EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:47 am

Regarding Maryse Ouellet’s departure from WWE last month, the Wrestling Observer reports that company officials had been looking to cut ties with the French-Canadian glamour model for over a year since she did not fit their commitment to wholesome, family-friendly, PG content. Her “history of non-PG activity” was of concern to WWE executives, The Observer notes.

Ouellet was not initially endeavored due to her relationship with The Miz. WWE parted ways with Ouellet shortly after she asked to be released from her contract.

Friends of Ouellet say she lost interest in performing for WWE over the past year and was ready to move on to the next chapter of her life. She announced this week plans for a fashion and accessory line called House of Maryse. She also plans on returning to glamour modeling and has her sights set on posing for Playboy again. WWE’s decision to release Ouellet was also fueled by the expectation that unlike Gail Kim, she will not cross over to TNA Wrestling. She confirmed last week during a red carpet interview that she has absolutely no interest in joining America’s No. 2 promotion, let alone continuing wrestling.

“I’m done with wrestling,” she told Pop Candies TV. “No TNA, no TNA, no TNA!”

Back to top Go down
https://wwestreams.forumotion.com

Maryse Ouellet Too Hot For PG WWE, No Plans On Joining TNA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WRESTLING STREAMS  :: WWE Post-
Jump to: