WRESTLING STREAMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE, UFC AND IMPACT WRESTLING STREAMS THAT ARE BETTER THEN EVERYONE ELSE CAUSE WERE THE BEST IN THE WORLD

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Poll
Latest topics
» VIDEO: Dolph Ziggler's WWE Return Promo
Chael Sonnen Returns To TSN’s “Off The Record” Friday EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:35 am by Restufeu_34

» Kurt Angle says WWE Needs to give him props
Chael Sonnen Returns To TSN’s “Off The Record” Friday EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:24 am by Restufeu_34

» WWE looking for performance General Manager
Chael Sonnen Returns To TSN’s “Off The Record” Friday EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:04 am by Restufeu_34

» VIDEO: "Rampage" Jackson debuts on TNA
Chael Sonnen Returns To TSN’s “Off The Record” Friday EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:12 pm by Restufeu_34

» How does Vince plan to ruin NBA's ratings?
Chael Sonnen Returns To TSN’s “Off The Record” Friday EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:04 pm by Restufeu_34

» EXCLUSIVE: Daniel Bryan to receive huge push this summer!
Chael Sonnen Returns To TSN’s “Off The Record” Friday EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:49 pm by Restufeu_34

» TNA Ratings in for 6/6/13
Chael Sonnen Returns To TSN’s “Off The Record” Friday EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:44 pm by Restufeu_34

» Rock's "The Hero" draws more than 1.5 million views
Chael Sonnen Returns To TSN’s “Off The Record” Friday EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:36 pm by Restufeu_34

» WWE Payback: Does the Latest PPV Name Change Mean Anything?
Chael Sonnen Returns To TSN’s “Off The Record” Friday EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:13 pm by CMPUNKFAN1345

Top posters
Restufeu_34
Chael Sonnen Returns To TSN’s “Off The Record” Friday I_vote_lcapChael Sonnen Returns To TSN’s “Off The Record” Friday I_voting_barChael Sonnen Returns To TSN’s “Off The Record” Friday I_vote_rcap 
CMPUNKFAN1345
Chael Sonnen Returns To TSN’s “Off The Record” Friday I_vote_lcapChael Sonnen Returns To TSN’s “Off The Record” Friday I_voting_barChael Sonnen Returns To TSN’s “Off The Record” Friday I_vote_rcap 
WWEFan1993
LegoWaffels
BigShowfan342
Smoke14
vx314
tristanharrell777
SEScoops
WWE
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
Affiliates
free forum

Chael Sonnen Returns To TSN’s “Off The Record” Friday

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CMPUNKFAN1345
SUPER Admin
CMPUNKFAN1345

Chael Sonnen Returns To TSN’s “Off The Record” Friday Empty
PostSubject: Chael Sonnen Returns To TSN’s “Off The Record” Friday   Chael Sonnen Returns To TSN’s “Off The Record” Friday EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:58 pm

Aaron Bronsteter, talent producer for TSN’s “Off The Record” sent along the following …

For the first time since his now-legendary interview on TSN’s Off the Record with Michael Landsberg in mid-November, UFC middleweight Chael Sonnen returns for a follow-up interview.

The original interview became a viral video viewed by over 500,000 people online and ended with Sonnen leaving mid-interview.

You can view the original interview here: http://watch.tsn.ca/clip569248#clip569248

Landsberg’s follow-up interview with Sonnen airs this Friday at 5 PM ET on TSN.

For more information on Off the Record, visit http://www.tsn.ca/otr

Back to top Go down
https://wwestreams.forumotion.com

Chael Sonnen Returns To TSN’s “Off The Record” Friday
Page 1 of 1